– are suitable for cooked sausage, smoked sausages or semi-cured or dried sausages. These casings are characterized by a high elasticity and an extremely consistent caliber.
- Caliber : 14, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 .
- Color: clear, smoke light, blue, printed with logo, with red or white stripes.
(smoke permeable and impermeable) - are suitable for cooked sausages, pate. The smoke and water do not pass through the casing so the product does not dry quickly. Polyamide casings can be in reels and shirred RTU (RTU-ready to use).
- Caliber : 32, 38, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 110, 120.
- Color: transparent, gold, white, chestnut, yellow, orange, black, bordeaux.
(edible and non-edible) - are suitable for fresh, processed, smoked and dried sausages. They are an alternative to replace natural sheep or thin pig casings. Collagen casings can be in reels and shirred (RTU-ready to use).
Caliber: 35, 40,45, 50, 55, 60, 90.
Color: : onion, caramel, clear.
- are suitable for meat and cheese products. They help to create nice and unique appearance of finished products.Natural (hog, sheep, and beef) casings
– are traditional and ecological products that have been used in the production of meat for many years.
Sheep casings: high quality, small caliber (16/18, 18/20, 20/22, 22/24) casings - suitable for raw, cooked, smoked sausages.
Hog casings: various calibers (26/28, 28/30, 30/32, 32/34, 34/36, 36/38, 38/40) casings – suitable for raw, boiled and cooked sausages.
Beef casings: caliber (45/50, 90/100, 95/115) – suitable for cooked sausage, meat sausage, black pudding and hash-and-crumbs sausage.